2023 Senior A and Senior B Club Draws
After team changes to both competitions, both draws have required significant changes for the upcoming season.
Here is what you need to know
- Using same start and finishing dates as previously communicated.
- Easter and Kings Birthday weekends off.
- Everyone agreed on a 12-game season for this year’s competition over 15 weeks. Excluding Semi’s and Finals. We have stuck with this.
- 6 home matches and 6 away matches each in the A’s (12 in total). 5 home matches and 5 away matches each in the Bs (10 games in total)
- Points are carried through all season with the philosophy of the draw been ONE ROUND. The team who is top of the table after Round 7 will receive the Silcock Shield (As) and Elders Cup (Bs) after everyone has played each other. Each team will play everyone twice, except for two teams.
- In short, it is the same format as the original draws that were released.
Please note that start times have been changed for the 2023 season to accommodate the extra travel times for teams travelling away. This is a blanket change across the board.